Maximizing Your ConnectivityWeek Speaking Opportunity
Tips for marketing your participation in ConnectivityWeek
ConnectivityWeek is the west coast’s leading event focused on Smart Grid and our energy future, attracting thousands of energy and technology leaders representing government, consumers, Smart Grid vendors, technology companies, media and more. ConnectivityWeek offers a prime opportunity for partner organizations to maximize the exposure of their brand and their role in the conference.
To help you get the word out, Clasma Events has put together some tips for maximizing your exposure.
How to Promote Your Speaking Role at ConnectivityWeek
How Clasma Will Help
1. Send a promotional email to your organization’s employees, stakeholders and customers to let them know you’ll be speaking at ConnectivityWeek.
Clasma can provide you with custom messaging support, graphics, and HTML code. Contact Nick Manley
or Allison Eckelkamp
at Clasma. Please allow a 5 business day turnaround.
2. Create a web banner or promotion on your site
. Include ConnectivityWeek in your “events” section. Find ConnectivityWeek banners and logos here
Clasma can provide graphics and HTML code upon request. Contact Nick Manley
3. Distribute a press release regarding the topic of your presentation and participation at ConnectivityWeek. Be sure your favorite reporters and bloggers know about the event!
Write a release, and we’ll post it on our web site. Contact Allison Eckelkamp
4. Tweet about your involvement leading up to, and during, ConnectivityWeek.
Use Twitter hash tag #ConnWeek, and @ClasmaEvents and @ConnWeek will re-Tweet your message.
5. Share the link to the ConnectivityWeek
site with colleagues and encourage them to use the blogging functionality on www.ConnectivityWeek.com
to stir up conversation around your panel/roundtable prior to the conference.
Visit ConnectivityWeek.com and sign up for PointView log in and password if you don’t already have one. Have questions, email Nick Manley
6. Create a YouTube-ready video prior to ConnectivityWeek, and Clasma will post it and help promote it (via Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-In). On site, feel free to visit our pressroom at the Santa Clara Convention Center to film a casual interview that we’ll post during the event (we’ll also provide you with the file).
Clasma Events will post on YouTube and include on ConnectivityWeek media portal. Contact Allison Eckelkamp
7. Share the link to the ConnectivityWeek site with colleagues and encourage them to use the web site’s blogging functionality to stir up conversation prior to ConnectivityWeek.
Visit ConnectivityWeek.com and register for a username and password with PointView. Have questions, email Nick Manley
8. Submit yourself as a spokesperson for the ConnectivityWeek media interview reference guide.
Contact Allison Eckelkamp
10. Blog live from ConnectivityWeek to increase your social media presence and SEO and we’ll help push out your news.
Contact Allison Eckelkamp
for info and email a link to your posts
Be creative and let us know how we can help!