How Clasma Will Help
1. Send a promotional email to your organization’s employees and stakeholders. (Another tip: Include ConnectivityWeek dates in your email signature). Ensure they know your registration code so they receive a discount on registration!
Clasma can provide you with custom messaging support, graphics, and HTML code. Contact Nick Manley
or Allison Eckelkamp
at Clasma. Please allow a 5 business day turnaround.
2. Create a web banner or promotion on your site
. Include ConnectivityWeek in your “events” section. Find ConnectivityWeek banners and logos here
Clasma can provide graphics and HTML code upon request. Contact Nick Manley
3. Distribute a press release regarding your participation in ConnectivityWeek, and be sure your favorite reporters and bloggers know about the event!
Write a release, and we’ll post it on our web site. Contact Allison Eckelkamp
4. Participate in pre-conference media relations calls organized by Clasma Events.
Inquire with Allison Eckelkamp
PR calls to begin first week of April.
5. Tweet about your involvement leading up to, and during, ConnectivityWeek. Start conversations in your other social networks.
Use Twitter hash tag #ConnWeek, and @ClasmaEvents and @ConnWeek will re-Tweet your message
6. Send us your Smart Grid information materials (e.g., white papers, research video links) you’d like posted on our media portal (note: these should provide value to media in the form of Smart Grid background, data, or trends, not promotional).
Send to Allison Eckelkamp
. They will be posted to the ConnectivityWeek media portal.
7. Share the link to the ConnectivityWeek site with colleagues and encourage them to use the web site’s blogging functionality to stir up conversation prior to ConnectivityWeek.
Visit ConnectivityWeek.com and register for a username and password with PointView. Have questions, email Nick Manley
8. Submit a spokesperson and short topic for the ConnectivityWeek media interview reference guide.
9. Create a YouTube-ready video prior to ConnectivityWeek with one of your executives, and Clasma will post it and help promote it (via Facebook, Twitter, and Linked-In).
Clasma Events will post on YouTube and include on ConnectivityWeek media portal. Contact Allison Eckelkamp
10. Blog live from ConnectivityWeek to increase your social media presence and SEO and we’ll help push out your news.
Contact Allison Eckelkamp
for info and email a link to your posts